Saturday, January 31, 2009

This is it

Well I'm taking off tomorrow. It's official. I'm leaving the country! I'm very excited, scared, nervous, happy, sad, and every other emotion you could possibly imagine. I'll be in Thessaloniki on Monday at 2:00 p.m. It will be 6 a.m. here in Minnesota at that time.

I'll leave a post as soon as I can but that might not be for a little while.

Wish me luck!

PS: I still have no idea how to post photos on this thing, so I will probably be using Photo Bucket (a really cool website with unlimited photo uploads). I'll let everyone know once I actually have some photos to share.

3 comments:

  1. A thing that I did when I abroad was put photos on facebook and then gave the link on my blog that anybody can view even if you are not friends with them on facebook. There's an option in there to get the link on your album.
    Just thought I'd give you another idea.
    -Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy! Have a great time!! We miss you here already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! hope you got there ok!!! how is everything going??

    ReplyDelete